We are open this winter!
Please purchase a lift ticket and make a reservation at Breckenridge.com before booking a Snowbike rental.
Pricing & Reservations
- Bring your lift ticket (can be purchased online)
- Wear snowboard boots or ski boots
- Bring hat/helmet and goggles
- You may rent boots, all ski clothes, gloves, helmets etc at the shop. Please allow 30 min. extra time for accessory rentals paperwork and fitting.
- Please call 970-453-2055 for more info
Pick up Location:
Ridden, 520 South Main Street, at 9:00 am
Yes! DO THIS!
Had a great time with the snow bikes! I myself am NOT a skiier, and thought I would be waiting around for my friends while they hit the slopes, but this will get you up there with them. I have a replaced ankle on the right (disabled vet), and had no problems. Tom was a great help with the slight learning curve, was hitting the blues by lunch. If you can ride a bicycle, you can do this. When we go skiing, I will be going snow biking!docJohnSanAntone